10 March 2019 USNA Candidate Information Picnic
The United States Naval Academy Admissions Office in conjunction with the Tampa Bay Alumni Chapter and Tampa Bay Parents’ Association cordially invite local high school students and their parents to a picnic and ongoing information session about the Naval Academy and its application processes.
- 12 pm to 3 pm, Sunday 10 March, 2019
- Dress will be “picnic casual” (shorts, sandals, etc.)
- Picnic Island Park – Shelter #613 at 7404 Picnic Island Boulevard
- On hand will be Officers from the Admissions Office, local Naval Academy Information Officers (Blue & Gold Officers), Naval Academy Alumni, Midshipmen, and Parents of Midshipmen to answer any and all questions about the Naval Academy (and NROTC).
- We also may have on hand local Congressional Staff to provide info on the Congressional Nomination Process for USNA.
Registration – Please register by Tuesday night, March 5th so we can ensure enough food & drinks are purchased.
To register, please fill out the following form:
09 March 2019 An Evening with the Commandant of Midshipmen
The USNA Alumni Association Tampa Bay Chapter is pleased to host dinner and remarks from the Commandant of Midshipmen, RADM (sel) Robert C. Chadwick II, USN, USNA Class of 1991.
- Saturday 09 March, 2019
- Cocktails at 6:30 pm, Dinner at 7:00, remarks by the Commandant at 8:00
- CapdeVila’s at La Teresita Restaurant, 3246 W. Columbus Drive, Tampa
- Featuring a delicious Cuban Buffet dinner with Cash Bar
- Cost is $35 per attendee, please pay using the PayPal link below
- Attire is Dressy Business Casual (no ties for gentlemen)
Registration will be capped at 80 attendees. Please register by Saturday, March 2nd.
To register, please fill out the form below and then use the PayPal link to pay.