9 October 2019 – Founder’s Day dinner at Feather Sound Country Club. An opportunity for interested high school students and their parents to learn more about USNA from Alumni and featured speakers.
- Feather Sound Country Club, 2201 Feather Sound Dr, Clearwater, FL
- Wednesday, 9 October 2019
- Cocktails / mingle at 6pm, Event starts at 7pm. Wrap up by 9pm to not interfere with school the next day!
- Rebecca Myers is coordinating the event.
- Event is free for students, Cost is $45 for parents & Alumni. After September 25th, cost is $50. Registration is due by 5 pm on October 4th.
- Attendees can choose entree when registering below – either Chicken Mediterranean or Panko Crusted Snapper
- To register & pay (either credit card or PayPal account), there are two steps:
- Fill out the form below – Please include the name of each attendee and mark students as directed (so we know names of all guests & alumni), then click “submit” at the bottom
- Click on the this link to pay for your group: Founder’s Day Payment